Construction Supervision for the construction of a Waste Water Treatment facility
Location: Telenesti, Moldova
The United States Agency for International Development (USAID) provided partial co-financing in the amount of $500,000 for a project initiated by the Moldovan Regional Development Agency (RDA)
The project includes:
1. Construction of a wastewater treatment plant using a moving bed biofilm reactor (MBBR) system with a total capacity of 700 m 3 / day.
2. Construction of a city sewer system over a length of 17. 8 km, and 2 pumping stations.
- Design Review and pre- construction meetings to address design issues
- Government level meetings to facilitate technical communication between multiple stakeholders
- Construction Supervision Inspections
- Provide observatory construction timeline, completion predictions with critical milestones and draft communications to ensure project completion met financing deadline.
Approximately 11,300 inhabitants in The city of Telenesti, and the villages of Mihalas and Ineşti in the Republic of Moldova
Total Project Cost:
USAID co-funding($500,000), remaining sum provided by the Government of Moldova through the Central office of the Regional Development Agency (RDA)
Construction Supervision to ensure project implementation is compliant with environmental and technical requirements of the financing country