1 Location: Shiprock, NM
2 Location: Crownpoint, NM
- Business Center for Training in Horticulture and Tribal Horticulture located in Shiprock, NM.
- Navajo Nation Livestock Research and Extension Center located in Crownpoint, NM.
- Consultation on defining required infrastructure to support education operations.
- Layout of site infrastructure on existing property.
- Project cost estimate for budgeting.
- Plan for Implementation.
Beneficiaries: Navajo Nation Farmers and Ranchers
Total Project Cost: $10,300,000
Funding Source: Dine College and Grant applications
KB-Walkoma Role: Conceptual plan for infrastructure required to support the planned Land Grant College Extension services. Technical oversight of Dine College crews during installation.